Thursday, May 24, 2007

Aw jeez, it's been forever since I posted anything. Too many real-world non-science-monster-rocket-fiction jobs eat all the time in the world. I'm forced to do stuff for pay while the infant REPERKUSSIONZ lies neglected in the crib, its diaper filled with tin cans and watermelon rinds. Recently I've scored a short documentary about an exercise program called FreFloDo, but I hear it's tied up in clearance. Some people on video in the gym won't sign releases or some such thing. And I did some animation for these guys. Plus I did some logos. And some illustrations. And I cut my neighbor's grass fo a dolla, but I wasted that on comic books.

Anyway, here's a mostly untextured, 50% complete ship, posted to keep the blog alive:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter