Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is a flying saucer, one of the thousands of spaceships that clutter the skies of REPERKUSSIONZ.

I don't remember what year it was, 2005 or 2006, but this particular ship from REPERKUSSIONZ was loaned out to another proud work of microbudget cinema. This saucer is never seen up close in REPERKUSSIONZ, .but it stars prominently in two scenes from VAMPIRE WHORES. The producer emailed me and said "why don't you do a spaceship for my movie" and I said "Yeah, what the fudka, I got a bunch already made and stuff" and I animated a couple of sceens in an hour and a half. I have not seen VAMPIRE WHORES because I forgot about it until just now, and I may not get around to watching it, but word in certain critical circles is that it ranks alongside SCHINDLER'S LIST and TITANIC in terms of pure super-excellent majesty. Having seen neither of those films, I cannot judge the accuracy of that claim.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter